Contents in Article
- 1 in this Article, we will Learn
- 2 What is apple pay wallet
- 3 Apple Pay How to Use
- 4 How to Use Apple Pay on iPhone x
- 5 How to Use Apple Pay on iPhone
- 6 How to Setup Apple Pay on Apple Watch
- 7 How to set up Apple Pay on iPad and Macbook
- 8 in Which Countries is Apple Pay Available?
- 9 is Apple Pay Safe
What is Apple Pay Wallet? we all know that Apple Company is a Huge company in filed of Mobile and Technology. it performs very well since it has been founded. Steve Jobs is the founder of Apple company but he is no more with us. he invented great ideas which have changed the world of technology. Apple Pay Wallet is one of those ideas of Steves Jobs. it is one of the features of Apple company. if you ever used Apple products definitely you will be able to trust on Apple and it is also a trusted feature from Apple. you can send money anywhere from your Apple Pay wallet.
in this Article, we will Learn
- What is apple pay wallet
- Apple Pay How to Use
- How to Use Apple Pay on iPhone x
- How to Use Apple Pay on iPhone
- How to Setup Apple Pay on Apple Watch
- How to set up Apple Pay on iPad and Macbook
- in Which Countries is Apple Pay Available
- is Apple Pay Safe
What is apple pay wallet
Now you can use Apple Pay to pay and get paid right in Messages, or by asking Siri in iPhone. There’s no app to download, and you can use the cards you already have in your Wallet. Send money for books to your son in college. Split a bill. Pay a babysitter. Send and receive from across the table or across the country Instantly. you can do all these tasks with Apple Pay wallet.
Apple Pay How to Use
we can use Apple Pay on many platforms. here is some Platform to use Apple Pay.
How to Use Apple Pay on iPhone x
With iOS 11, Apple Pay has made it easier than ever to pay your friends or family, as you can now do it straight from iMessage. While with the iPhone X the way you pay has changed slightly ever. The beauty of Apple Pay is that it is classically Apple. Simple and elegant, it combines the tech you’ve already got “an iPhone with Touch ID or Face ID” with a one-step payment process, all wrapped up in watertight security safer than traditional chip and PIN. All you need to do is place the top of your iPhone screen near any NFC card terminal and rest your Face in front your phone’s face ID sensor(iPhone X). But first, you need to set Apple Pay up.
How to Use Apple Pay on iPhone
To start setting up Apple Pay you will need a compatible iPhone or iDevice. Currently, Apple Pay is available for the following devices, which will all receive the latest iOS 11 updates:
- iPhone 8 / 8 Plus
- iPhone 7 / 7 Plus
- iPhone 6s / 6s Plus
- iPhone 6 / 6 Plus
- iPhone SE
Apple Pay has made it easier than ever to pay your friends or family, like sending an iMessage. While with the iPhone 7 or following iPhone above the way you pay has changed slightly ever. The beauty of Apple Pay is that it is classically Apple. Simple and elegant, it combines the tech you’ve already got iPhone with a one-step payment process, all wrapped up in watertight security safer than traditional chip and PIN. All you need to do is place the top of your iPhone screen near any NFC card terminal and rest your finger on your phone’s Touch ID sensor. it is quite similar to iPhone x. for these, all first set Apple Pay up.
How to Setup Apple Pay on Apple Watch
To set up Apple Pay on an Apple Watch(iWatch), simply go to the My Watch tab > tap Wallet & Apple Pay > follow the steps to add a card by scanning or entering the card details > tap next to verify your information with your bank > finally, tap next to start using Apple Pay on your Apple Watch. using Apple Pay on Apple Watch is quite simple.
How to set up Apple Pay on iPad and Macbook
- Setting up Apple Pay on iPad is Easy and very similar to setting it up on an iPhone. Simply go to Wallet, select Add Credit or Debit card and follow the instructions.
- On some Macbook or Macbook pro versions, you can set up Apple Pay to use the laptop’s Touch ID function. Head to Wallet, add a card and follow the steps to enter your card details. Then you can pay using Apple Pay in Safari, using Touch ID to check your payments. using apple pay on Macbook is the good option as well.
in Which Countries is Apple Pay Available?
- USA: Apple Pay initially became available in the US. It debuted on 20 October 2014 till now.
- UK: Apple Pay launched in the UK in July 2015, about 9 months after its initial debut and you can use Apple Pay Easily in the UK.
Newly Launched and Available Apple Pay in Following Countries
- North America The United States
- The United Arab Emirates
- The Isle of Man
- San Marino
- Vatican City
- New Zealand
- hung Kong
is Apple Pay Safe
Apple Pay is easy, secure, and private. It’s simple for you, and it’s built with integrated security in both hardware and software, making it a safer way to pay than with your credit, debit, and prepaid cards. Apple Pay is also designed to protect your personal information. Apple Pay doesn’t collect any transaction information that can be tied back to you. Payment transactions are between you, the merchant (or developer for payments made within apps and on the web), and your bank. Apple Company is making it fully secured more and more.
Hope this Article Help you to Know More About What is Apple Pay and How Set up.
Learn more: How to Use Google Wallet the Beginners Guide
Feel Free to Ask Questions in Comment Box