how to use Samsung pay from its words you are able to predict what will be the product. it is like all your wallet is on your Phone. it is from Samsung Company. it is a verified product/service from Samsung. as you know that Samsung is a Brand company worldwide and is trusted worldwide. so it is a better service or opportunity to keep your money save and use your money easily anytime in anywhere. so
In this Article, We Will Learn
- What is Samsung Pay
- How to Setup Samsung Pay
- How to Install Samsung Pay App
- Samsung Pay Compatible Phones
- Samsung Pay Compatible Watches
- Samsung Pay Beta Apk
- How to Install Samsung Pay on Gear
- Samsung Pay is it Safe
What is Samsung Pay
Samsung Pay is a mobile payment and digital wallet service by Samsung Electronics that lets users make payments using compatible phones and other Samsung produced devices like Samsung phones and etc. The service supports contactless payments using near field communications but also incorporates magnetic secure transmission that allows contactless payments to be used on payment terminals that only support magnetic stripe and normal contactless cards only and it also supports bill payments as well.
How to Setup Samsung Pay
To set it up, you need it installed on your phone. Samsung Pay comes preloaded on available phones but if you removed it, here’s the step by step guide Below
How to Install Samsung Pay App
- Open Play Store on your phone
Touch the Search bar
- Type Samsung Pay and then touch Search
Now that you have it installed, let’s begin. We can show you how to set up Samsung Pay.
- Touch Samsung Pay App
- Touch START
- Register a Samsung Pay PIN
- Confirm your PIN
- To add a card, touch Membership cards or Credit/debit cards.
For this example, touch Credit/debit cards.
- Align your card to fit inside the frame
Align your card to fit inside the frame.
Enter your card information, and then touch NEXT
- Review the TERMS OF SERVICE, and then touch AGREE TO ALL
- Select an option to verify the card
For this example, touch SMS
- Wait for the code to be detected or touch Enter code manually
For this example, touch Enter code manually
- Enter the verification code, and then touch SUBMIT
- To set up Visa Checkout, touch OK
For this example, touch LATER
Samsung Pay Compatible Phones
Samsung Pay is supported by a variety of devices. View the list to see all compatible phones. For a more comprehensive list including compatibility with the third party, devices select learn more below.
- Galaxy Note8
- Galaxy S8 and S8+
- Galaxy S7 and S7 edge
- Galaxy S6 edge+
- Galaxy S6 and S6 edge
- Galaxy A7
- Galaxy A5
- Galaxy Note5
- Galaxy J5 Pro
Samsung Pay Compatible Watches
Samsung Pay is supported by a variety of devices. View the list to see all compatible Samsung watches. For a more comprehensive list including compatibility with the third party, devices are below
- Gear S2 Sport – SM-R720, SM-R730T, SM-R730A, SM-R730V
- Gear S2 Classic – SM-R732, SM-R735T, SM-R735A, SM-R735V
- Gear S3 Frontier – SM-R760, SM-R765A, SM-R765T, SM-R765V
- Gear S3 Classic – SM-R770
Samsung Pay Beta Apk
you can Download and install Samsung Pay app from Google Play but if you want to Download Samsung Pay Beta Apk you can the links are below:
Samsung Pay Gear Plugin Apk
Samsung Pay is also available on Samsung Gears you can download and install Samsung Pay Gear Plugin Apk from Below
How to Install Samsung Pay on Gear
- Samsung Pay on Gear is integrated into your Gear S2and S3 software
- Press and hold the Back key to open Samsung Pay
- If Samsung Pay is not available in your Gear, it may be necessary to update Gear Manager via Google Play store and update the Gear software
Samsung Pay is it Safe
Samsung has partnered with key financial institutions to safeguard your personal, transactional, and payment information. Samsung Pay uses tokenization and authentication methods to secure your information. In addition to the security measures implemented by Samsung Pay, Samsung’s KNOX service constantly monitors suspicious activity within the device to protect from any malicious attacks.
Hope this Article Help you to know more about What is Samsung Pay and How to Use Samsung Pay
Learn more: What is Apple Pay Wallet and How to Setup iPhone X, iPhone 7 and MacBook?
Feel Free to Ask Questions in Comment Box