What is Kali Linux?
Kali Linux is a Debian-derived Linux distribution designed for digital forensics and penetration testing. Basically, it is an operating system is Designed for Being Anonymous. it is free windows and it will be free forever. it made by Linux Team. there are much more Linux Operating Systems Like Linux BackBox(OS), Linux Parrot Security(OS) and etc. But Kali Linux is a most Used Operating system for all of them Because Hacking Tool is comes Pre-Loaded on Laki Linux. install Kali Linux VM step by step. Mati Aharoni, Devon Kearns, and Raphael Hertzog are the core developers.
What is the Kali Linux Tools?
Kali Linux includes security tools, such as:
- Burp suite
- Cisco Global Exploiter, a hacking tool used to find and exploit vulnerabilities in Cisco Network systems
- John the Ripper
- Metasploit framework
- OWASP ZAP
- Social engineering tools
How to install Kali Linux 2017.3 on Virtual Box?
1. what you will Need?
2. Latest Version of Virtual Box (Download Virtual Box)
Click on Operating systems that you are Currently using. I am using windows so I will click on windows.
3. Latest Version of Kali Linux OS ( Download Kali Linux 2017.3)
Which Operating system are you using? x32 or x64. Click on that and Download. if you download the OS file throw the (Torrent) Click on(Torrent). if you want to download with your(Browse’s Downloader) Click on (HTTP).
4. First Install the(Virtual Box). Complete the installation Process by Clicking Next.
5. After installing the(Virtual Box). Open the Virtual Box and Click on(New). Put your machine name in First Collum. in Second Collum select (Linux) and in Third Collum select(Debian x64-bit). Click Next.
6. Now Customize how much ram you want to use on your(Kali Linux Operating system) Click Next. After this Select second option(Create a Virtual Hard Disk Now). Click on Create.
7. in First Page select First Option(VDI Virtual Disk Image) Click Next and on Next Page select First Option(Dynamically allocated) Click Next.
8. Now select how much space your(Kali Linux) hard drive will be. Click on(Browsing icon) and Locad your(Kali Linux) hard drive path. All file of your Kali Linux will be stored on that Path and Click Create.
9. Click on(Setting), Click on(Storage), Click on(Brows icon) and Select the(Kali Linux OS) file Click(OK), Click Start.
How to Install and Configure Kali Linux 2017.3 setup OS(Installation)?
1. Run the Kali Linux in Virtual Box.
Kali Linux VM
2. First, a window will pop up Click on(Capture) and select the(Graphical Installation)and hit Enter.
3. Select your(language) Click Continue and Enter a Name(hostname).
4. Enter the(Password) for your Operating system, Click Continue and Select your(Time Zone), Click Continue.
5. Select First Option(Guided-use entire disk)hit Continue. select the first as well and hit Continu.
6. First, select the First option(All files in one partition) hit Continue and select last option(Finish Partitioning and Write Changes to Disk) hit Continue.
7. Now select(YES) hit Continue and select(YES) hit Continue.
8. on this Page Leave the Collum(Blank) hit Continue and select(YES) hit Continue.
9. Select the second option hit Continue and on next page just hit Continue.
10. Now you are Done. the installation has been completed successfully.
Run Kali Linux in Virtual Box in Frist Time.
1. in First Boot of Kali Linux on Virtual Box this Screen will Appear. hit Enter.
Kali Linux VM
2. Put your User name(Host) that you have Entered During installation hit Enter and Put Password hit Enter.
3. this is the Complete installed Home Page of Kali Linux on Virtual Box.
Kali Linux VM
Feel Free to ask Question in Comment Box if you have any Trouble