Contents in Article
Siemens Solid Edge is a portfolio of affordable, easy-to-use software tools that address all aspects of the product development process – 3D design, simulation, manufacturing, design management and more, thanks to a growing ecosystem of apps. Solid Edge combines the speed and simplicity of direct modeling with the flexibility and control of parametric design – made possible with synchronous technology.
Solid Edge is a 3D design system that uses synchronous technology to accelerate the design, make revisions faster, and enable better reuse. With 2D drafting, 3D part and assembly modeling, Solid Edge helps companies uniquely design better.
A comprehensive set of manufacturing solutions are available for Solid Edge users that enable you to accurately and efficiently manufacture parts designed using Solid Edge. These solutions support a variety of manufacturing techniques including those for producing machined, sheet metal and plastic parts, and are supplied by both Siemens PLM Software and by third-party creators of specialized manufacturing apps.
Solid Edge SP (Solid Edge for SharePoint) is a design management solution that leverages Microsoft® SharePoint® to provide easy vaulting and retrieval of Solid Edge files and related design data, together with a visual approach to managing linked documents, product structures, and projects.
This straightforward approach to managing complex data simplifies your design world, enabling you to meet and exceed your targets for design project completion.Solid Edge provides a flexible portfolio of affordable, professional software tools that address all aspects of the product development process for a wide variety of manufacturing industries.
To address the technology challenges of the future, Siemens PLM Software partners with participating schools, colleges, universities, teachers, and students to help increase the number and quality of engineering and product design graduates.
Operating System Requirements and Information:
- Windows 7 Enterprise, Ultimate, or Professional (64-bit only) with Service Pack 1
- Windows 8 or 8.1 Pro or Enterprise (64-bit only)
- Windows 10 Enterprise or Professional (64-bit only) version 1511 or later
- Internet Explorer 11
- Solid Edge does not support the Windows 10 browser, Microsoft Edge
- Windows Home and Windows RT are not supported
Recommended system configuration:
- 64-bit Windows 7 or Windows 10 operating system
- 8 GB RAM or more
- True Color (32-bit) or 16 million colors (24-bit)
- Screen Resolution: 1280 x 1024 or higher, widescreen format
Minimum system configuration:
- Any of the above 64-bit operating systems
- 2 GB RAM or more
- 65K colors
- Screen Resolution: 1280 x 1024 or higher
- 5 GB of disk space is required to install Solid Edge
Siemens Solid Edge ST10 Download
To Download Siemens Solid Edge ST10 Full Please Download two files below
- MP05 Free Download
- Solid Edge Standard Parts Library Download
- Siemens PLM Documentation Server v3.0 Download
- Solid Edge Help Collection v3.0 Download
Feel Free to Ask Questions in Comment Box